Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy Holidays!


It's holiday time. I'm taking a vacation to the mid west with my friend Natalie. This vacation will be short as I have arranged breakfast meeting with potential prospects from that side.

2009 has been hard for many people around me. In 2009 I too had my share of worries and triumphs. As we take on 2010, I feel more upbeat about our economy and the enterprise market. I'm sure, things will improve by first quarter of 2010 and by 3rd quarter we should be back on rails.

I wish the best for you.

God in the breath, God in the heart.

Shirley
Share |

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

οf сouгsе liκe yоuг ωeb ѕite howеveг уou neеd
tο take a lοok at the spеllіng
on sеveгal оf your posts. А number οf them arе гife wіth spelling issuеѕ anԁ I finԁ it vеry
troublesome to inform thе truth then agаin I
ωill сeгtainlу come аgаin again.


my web-site; please click the next internet page

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget